Al- Tawasol Forum Society (TFS) is an NGO, registered with the Palestinian Interior Ministry holds a certificate of registration number 7536, was established in 2006 to activate the role of women, youth, children and the elderly and to integrate them into their societies.
Within this project, TFS is recruiting candidates for the following position:
Position Title: Project Coordinator
Position Type: Full time (100 %)
Location: AlTawasol Forum Society (TFS)
Duration: 10 months
Starting Date: As Soon As Possible
Reports to: Executive Manager
- Participate in preparing the detailed implementation plan (DIP) of project activities.
- Supervise and follow up the implementation of project activities according to the DIP.
- Ensure all program activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to donor’s rules and regulations.
- Follow up and ensure the timely implementation of different activities per the approved action plan and related project documents.
- Supervision of project team involved in the activities.
- Assist in managing the performance of the project staff in the administrative and professional levels
- Conduct and attend meetings, workshops, and other activities related to projects.
- Manage project participants database on Excel.
- Manage internal and external communication related to the project.
- Work with supervisees in creating performance development plans and provide support to achieve their performance objectives.
- Plan and conduct regular field visits to ensure proper activities implementation on the ground.
- Contribute to the development of new program ideas in the field of work.
- Provide regular feedback to project officer regarding the implementation progress and recommendations to promote the quality of the project outputs.
- Perform any other tasks and duties as necessary throughout the project period.
Finance & Administration tasks:
- Prepare budget forecasts as well as following up on the project cash flow with and through the Finance Department.
- Maintain efficient expenditure tracking and responsible budget controlling
- Preparing procurement plan, quotations, tenders, and terms of reference (TOR) with and follow up with the Finance Department.
Documentation & Reporting tasks:
- Maintain project well documentation and efficient project filing system
- Participate in developing the project’s narrative reports as per project agreement i.e Monthly tracking, Interim and annual reports.
- Ensure visibility and media coverage of the advocacy (awareness and promotion) interventions including photo, video, success stories & case studies
- Fulfill the project MEAL requirements as per the approved MEAL framework
- Coordinate the implementation of MEAL activities as needed and in accordance to the MEAL plan in support to MEAL department
- Conduct field visits to supervise and monitor activities.
- Maintain project consolidated learning log, and complaints register
- Demonstrate integrated and transparent accountability system
- Lead the learning activities, community feedback sessions and maintain updated learning log
- Demonstrate transparent human-centered accountability system
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited university in in Engineering, Business Administration, social science (Psychology – Sociology), Education or another related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in projects coordination of Protection (MHPSS and child protection) with NGOs or INGOs.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in project management, with NGOs or INGOs.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good coordination Skills.
- Good writing and communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Understanding of protection in humanitarian context.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team
Al- Tawasol Forum Society (TFS) is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position
Interested candidates should submit their CVs, cover letter, certificates, and supporting documents in English through:
Deadline for applications is 03/06/2023 at 12:00 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For inquiries, please call the Association's telephone number: 082557209.