The YWCA of Palestine would like to recruit a new post in the position of: Project Coordinator
Duty Station: Ramallah
Reporting to: Youth Projects – Team Leader
Duration of Contract: Four months Contract with the possibility to extend based on fund availability and satisfactory performance.
The main role of the project coordinator is to take the lead in organizing the national youth-led conference on youth participation and UNSCR2250 planned to be implemented end of Nov 2022. Scope of work also includes preparatory activities of the conference that includes supervising the implementation 5 community-led initiatives along with organizational capacity building activities for youth
- Contribute to planning and designing project activities and action plans.
- Develop reports for activities and technical follow-ups.
- Prepare and finalize financial transactions.
- Represent YWCA projects in the target communities.
- Conduct field visits the locations of the project and communicates with partners and youth.
- Conduct all meetings for all activities with youth, stakeholders, and in the field with respective partners
- Conduct focus group meetings with youth to reflect on their experience and learning.
- Engage the youth, women, and all stakeholders in the preparation for the national conference.
- Participate in project staff regular meetings, and propose any developmental ideas based on field needs.
- Any other assignments are required by the supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA degree in social sciences, business administration or any field of relevance.
- At least 3 years of experience in NGOs, youth and community development, and project coordination
- Strong skills in communications, negotiations, and problem solving
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Good Knowledge of the civil society’s work, youth field’s values, and community mobilization
- Very good skills in using MS Office programs, Outlook, OneDrive, and other relevant digital tools
- Very good writing skills in English and Arabic
Interested candidates should apply by sending their CV and a cover letter no later than 10th August 2022 to the email address [email protected] please identify the name of the post in the email subject.
For more information about YWCA of Palestine, you can visit www.ywca.ps
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.