The YWCA of Palestine would like to recruit a new post in the position of: Junior Accountant
- Preparing payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Recording and Bookkeeping of financial transactions includes payments, receipts and other journal entries
- Preparing Bank reconciliations.
- Facilitating and assisting monthly close procedures.
- Preparing internal and external financial reports when requested.
- Assisting in preparing Income tax and Payroll tax.
- Conducting field visits to banks, tax department, etc.
- Ensuring proper general company filing (Finance, Admin, Contracts, etc) and maintaining a hard and soft archiving system.
- Performing other Financial, Administrative, and office tasks as per the job requirements.
- Review the petty cash reports of the National office and prepare replenishment payments to be submitted for the Financial Manager for approval
- Support administration and program staff in application of financial policies and procedures, including procurement
- Prepare tax deduction payments to be paid for the Ministry of Finance on monthly basis.
- Manage all daily transactions for banks: soliciting statements, deposits, transfers, withdrawals, etc.
- Make sure of proper filling system
- Any other related tasks as requested by the Finance Manager
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Good knowledge of International Accounting Standards (IFRS)
- 1 year of experience as an accountant, preferably in the NGO sector. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good knowledge and skills in financial software’s, including Bisan
- Good writing skills and computer skills, especially excel, word and other Microsoft Packages.
- Excellent communications skills in English and Arabic
- Able to work within teams and working under stress
Interested candidates should apply by sending their CV and a cover letter no later than 7th August 2022 to the email address [email protected] please identify the name of the post in the email subject.
For more information about YWCA of Palestine, you can visit www.ywca.ps
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.