About Alma Health
We’re building a new kind of healthcare company to serve the most vulnerable patients: Patients with Chronic Illnesses. We’re managing everything from insurance to logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our employees are dedicated to a clear vision: Improving the lives of patients with chronic illnesses to help them regain control of their lives. Join us as we prove just how much a healthcare company can deliver.
To boost our growth, we are now looking for an energetic, skillful Project Coordinator to join our Operations Team.
We require an exceptional team player who is passionate to support our vision while assuming responsibility for planning, directing, coordinating, and delivering numerous project activities.
Job Location: Ramallah, Palestine
What you’ll do
- Coordinating project management activities, resources, project tracking, and maintaining accurate project record files
- Constantly monitor project progress, plan and schedules, very closely and handle any issues that arise
- Communicating to project stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure project progress is on track, and creating escalations where necessary
- Create project status reports and maintain project dashboards
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Constantly evaluating potential risks and proposing solutions
- Minimize blockers by assisting stakeholders in unblocking their tasks, including undertaking project tasks as required
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management/ or a similar role
- Previous healthcare/tech industry experience
- Team player, able to work with many different functions and people
- Must speak English fluently (read, speak & write)
- Competency in using MS Office applications
- Eagerness to learn and push what we’re doing, across multiple fronts.
Please send your CV to [email protected]