The Palestine Techno Park (PTP) established in 2016 as a non-profit research and innovation park aimed at supporting the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Palestine. PTP provides needed physical infrastructure, entrepreneurship programs, technology transfer office, Innovation Labs and Hubs, and Research and Development initiatives to introduce and promote science and innovative technologies, commercialize technological knowledge, and bridge the gap between the business sector and academia.
The PTP is seeking a qualified, highly organized and motivated candidate for the role of Project Coordinator at Palestine Techno Park office, located at Palestine India Techno Park Building, Birzeit - Palestine. To execute the following responsibilities:
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall implementation of projects
- Administrative and technical supervision and following up of the activities implementation.
- Contribute to the development of new program ideas in the field of work.
- Ensure that all program activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to the donor’s rules and regulations.
- Plan and supervise regular field visits to ensure proper implementation of the activities on the ground.
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluation of project carried activities, including preparation of periodical reports as requested by the donor
- Document all activities of the project and maintain an efficient filing system including all project related documents.
- Coordinate and follow up with partners on shared activities to ensure the accurate field implementation of high quality activities.
- Helping in the execution and following up on PITP projects: liaising, awareness, PR, social networks, content development and coordination with other stakeholders.
- Organize, plan and direct the resources available for the business startup incubation process.
- Communicate the value of the incubatees’ products and/or services to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Prepare and submit quarterly program progress reports.
- Prepare and facilitate workshops and meetings.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Two - Three years’ experience as a project and programs coordinator or similar role
- BA in Social Sciences (Business management or any other relevant fields,
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Arabic and English.
- Strong communications skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with a cover letter in English and salary history for the last three years noting three references by Monday, April 25, 2022 at the latest to [email protected]
- Indicating in the subject line: Project Coordinator
- The deadline for submissions is Monday April 25, 2022
- All applicants will be handled in strict confidence.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.