The YWCA of Palestine would like to recruit a new post in the position of: Project Coordinator
Duty Station: Ramallah, with frequent travel in the West Bank
Duration of Contract: Annual contract with the possibility to extend based on fund availability and satisfactory performance
Closing Date for Applications: 5th Jan 2022
The Project coordinator will also be responsible for co-managing and coordinating projects under the Youth Development & Civic Engagement Program
- Contribute to planning and designing projects’ activities and action plans.
- Identify local government authorities, CBO’s, women and youth organizations, and all other stakeholders in the target areas the project(s) will work in, to verify their relationships, responsibilities, and capacities.
- Represent YWCA projects in the target communities, and establish community links.
- Organize field visits based on projects’ needs, to establish and follow up on projects activities.
- Organize training workshops and field activities in the localities where the project works
- Track expenditure of the activities and compliance of agreements with local partners.
- Prepare and finalize financial transactions and follow up with all involved parties.
- Conduct focus group meetings with women and youth groups especially young women to identify their problems, constraints/challenges, needs, and aspirations.
- Monitor any field activities and report to the supervisor on the status of implementation, required support for communities, and deviations.'
- Closely coordinate with M&E officer to ensure proper implementation of the project's M&E plan for the project
- Support young interns in their learning and professional development.
- Prepare projects progress reports (Quarterly and annual) while highlighting any challenges, risks, and mitigation measures
- Any other assignments are required by the supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- BA degree in social sciences or any field of relevance
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a comparable position in the NGO sector
- Good Knowledge of the civil society’s work and community mobilization
- Strong skills in communications, negotiations, and problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Ability to work under pressure and in teams.
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed
- Ability to move in the West Bank districts