The Palestine Techno Park (PTP) established in 2016 as a non-profit research and innovation park aimed at supporting the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Palestine. PTP provides needed physical infrastructure, entrepreneurship programs, technology transfer office, Innovation Labs and Hubs, and Research and Development initiatives to introduce and promote science and innovative technologies, commercialize technological knowledge, and bridge the gap between the business sector and academia.
The PTP is seeking a qualified, highly organized and motivated candidate for the role of Project Coordinator at Palestine Techno Park office, located at Palestine India Techno Park Building, Birzeit, Ramallah, to oversee all aspects of the innovation hubs and Labs.
Role and Responsibilities
- Plan and organize project daily tasks, coordinate and monitor on a daily basis their activities
- Monitor and manage project baseline to ensure activities are occurring as planned - scope, and schedule,
- Proactively identify risks and issues on projects and communicating this risk to the leading team
- Contribute to the development of new program ideas in the field of work,
- Document all activities of the program and maintain an efficient program filing system including all program related documents;
- Programs coordination\ event, workshops, boot camps and info sessions in coordinating with the direct supervisor
- Help in preparing monthly newsletter
- Oversee implementation of the project activities according to action plan and best practice; assess progress and suggest adjustments to activities and approach as required
- Contribute to qualitative reporting
- Responsible for the overall implementation of projects
- Administrative and technical supervision and following up of the activities implementation.
- Contribute to the development of new program ideas in the field of work.
- Ensures that all program activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to the donor’s rules and regulations.
- Responsible on monitoring and evaluation of project carried activities, including preparation of periodical reports as requested by the donor
- Document all activities of the project and maintain an efficient filing system including all project related documents.
- Coordinate and follow up with partners on shared activities to ensure the accurate field implementation of high quality activities.
- Helping in the execution and following up on PTP projects: liaising, awareness, PR, social networks, content development and coordination with other stakeholders.
- Organize, plan and direct the resources available for the business startup incubation process.
- Provide technical support in market analysis by identifying prospective clients and facilitating the relevant relationships in such a manner as to cultivate the sustainability of the programs.
- Communicate the value of the incubatees’ products and/or services to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Handle correspondence and ensure the filing system is maintained and updated properly
- Prepare and facilitate workshops and meetings.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Two - Three years’ experience as a project and programs coordinator or similar role
- BA in Social Sciences (Business management or any other relevant fields,
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Good communication and writing skills in Arabic and English.
- Strong communications skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Please send your Curriculum Vita with a cover letter, noting three references and salary history for the last three years and e-mail to
With Subject header: Project Coordinator. The deadline for submissions is Monday Nov 1, 2021 all applicants will be handled in strict confidence.