Location: Gaza Strip
Duration: 12 Month
Type: Full Time
We are looking for a competent Project Coordinator to undertake a variety of project related tasks. The project coordinator will help carry out important operational duties, including but not limited to, planning, implementing and following up projects’ activities.
To be an excellent project coordinator, you must be organized and detail-oriented, comfortable working in office as well as field settings, and be able to multitask.
- KEY DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in the formulation of annual plans, programs, project proposals and concept notes and budgets.
- Reports to the QRCS Gaza Strip Programs Manager, responsible for the day-to-day operation of QRC Projects in Gaza Strip.
- As appropriate and feasible, assist Gaza Strip Programs Manager to develop and monitor budgets for the programmatic operations of the Gaza Strip projects.
- Under the overall direction of the QRC Gaza Strip Programs Manager, responsible for the development and implementation of projects and grant activities in Gaza Strip including:
- Coordination of needs assessment as needed and agreed upon by QRC Gaza Strip Programs Manager;
- Organize and assure participation of beneficiary organizations throughout projects development phase and needs assessments;
- Coordination of projects’ selection and review process;
- Ensure selected grant activities address QRC requirements and findings of relevant needs assessments;
- Direct the work priorities and distribution of assignments within the QRC Gaza Strip projects;
- Ensure goals established for Gaza Strip projects are achieved (geographical spread, marginalized groups, pipeline flow, speed, quality, etc.);
- Responsible for effective and on-going monitoring and evaluation of projects under implementation;
- Alert Gaza Strip Programs Manager to any significant deviations from the agreed project implementation plans and propose possible solutions, including modifications or amendments to the project agreement;
- Ensure that all projects are successfully completed and properly closed-out
- Provide timely and accurate information to QRC including Monitoring, Evaluation, and Reporting and Analysis components.
- Prepare periodic reports of projects’ activities on the assigned field highlighting the key achievements, challenges and planned activities for the period under review.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Prepare paperwork, order material, keep updated records and create news reports and success stories.
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the QRC Representative.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or any humanitarian field.
- 3 Years Proven experience as a project coordinator or relevant position.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and monitoring/evaluating project activities
- Strong reporting, proposal writing and representation skills.
- Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritizing a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong experience of representation at all levels, specially, with local and International counterparts.
- Tech savvy, confident and proficient in the use of MS Office, arranging virtual meetings (video conferencing, presentations), etc.
- Experience of proactively identifying and addressing issues.
- An understanding of and commitment to QRCS’s mission and values.
Interested applicants should send their resume with a cover letter to the following email address [email protected] not later than 22/09/2021 at 2 PM.