For QRC to be effective in achieving its mission of providing emergency and humanitarian assistance, a highly integrated dynamic team approach to program operations is essential. Effective program implementation requires integrated field operations; financial and procurement services; monitoring, evaluation, reporting and analysis capability; support services; and strategic management coordination. Therefore, QRC requires a highly participatory, team approach, for successful implementation. Each position must be considered as an integral part of an overall Team operation. The project coordinator is one of the integral positions.
KEY DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in the formulation of annual plans, programs and budgets for the section as it relates to field operations
- Reports to the QRCS West Bank Office Director, responsible for the day-to-day operation of QRC Projects in West Bank and Jerusalem
- As appropriate and feasible, assist West Bank office Director to develop and monitor budgets for the programmatic operations of the West Bank/ Jerusalem projects.
- Under the overall direction of the QRC West Bank Office Director, responsible for the development and implementation of projects and grant activities in West Bank/ Jerusalem including:
- Coordination of needs assessment as needed and agreed upon by QRC West Bank Office Director;
- Organize and assure participation of beneficiary organizations throughout projects development phase and needs assessments;
- Coordination of projects’ selection and review process;
- Ensure selected grant activities address QRC requirements and findings of relevant needs assessments;
- Direct the work priorities and distribution of assignments within the QRC West Bank projects;
- Ensure goals established for West Bank projects are achieved (geographical spread, marginalized groups, pipeline flow, speed, quality, etc.);
- Responsible for effective and on-going monitoring and evaluation of projects under implementation;
- Alert QRC West Bank Office Director to any significant deviations from the agreed project implementation plans and propose possible solutions, including modifications or amendments to the project agreement;
- Ensure that all projects are successfully completed and properly closed-out
- Provide timely and accurate information to QRC including Monitoring, Evaluation, and Reporting and Analysis component.
- Prepare periodic reports of activities on the assigned field highlighting the key achievements, challenges and planned activities for the period under review.
- Provide administrative support and facilitation to Gaza Delegation Office as needed.
Perform any other duties as assigned by the QRC Representative
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- A bachelor’s degree in project management, business administration or any other related field, with strong post qualification experience (minimum 7 years)
- Experience in designing, implementing, and monitoring/evaluating programs
- Strong reporting, proposal writing and representation skills.
- Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritizing a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong experience of representation at all levels, specially, with local and International counterparts.
- Confident and proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Experience of proactively identifying and addressing issues.
- An understanding of and commitment to QRCS’s mission and values.
Interested applicants should send their resume with a cover letter to the following email address [email protected] not later than 03/12/2018 at 2 PM.