Al- Tawasol Forum Society (TFS) is an NGO, registered with the Palestinian Interior Ministry holds a certificate of registration number 7536, was established in 2006 to activate the role of women, youth, children and the elderly and to integrate them into their societies.
TFS, in partnership with Terre des hommes Foundation is in the process to start implementation of
Gaza Joint Response project, funded by Dutch Relief Alliance DRA.
The project goal is to increased respond to the most urgent needs of the population that is particularly affected by the conflict in the Gaza Strip following the escalation of violence in May 2021, mainly the provision of MHPSS services for children affected by May’s escalation across the Gaza Strip.
Within this project, TFS is recruiting candidates for the following position:
Position Title: Project Coordinator
Position Type: Full time (100%)
Location: AlTawasol Forum Society (TFS)
Duration: 4 months
Starting Date: As Soon As Possible
Reports to: Executive Manager
- Develops and implements activities according to MEAL plan.
- Participate in budget planning for the project.
- Keep tracking the financial expenses within the project budget
- Participate in preparing the detailed implementation plan (DIP) of project activities.
- Supervise and follow up the implementation of project activities according to the DIP.
- Ensure all program activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to donor’s rules and regulations.
- Liaising and coordinating with the beneficiaries, local community and the relevant authorities.
- Follow up and ensure the timely implementation of different activities per the approved action plan and related project documents.
- Supervision of project team involved in the activities.
- Assist in managing the performance of the project staff in the administrative and professional levels
- Plan for and implement regular field visits to monitor project progress and make adjustments as necessary and in coordination with the project officer to ensure the successful completion and achievement of results.
- Conduct and attend meetings, workshops, and other activities related to projects.
- Manage project participants database on Excel.
- Manage internal and external communication related to the project.
- Work with supervisees in creating performance development plans and provide support to achieve their performance objectives.
- Plan and conduct regular field visits to ensure proper activities implementation on the ground.
- Prepare periodical reports as requested by TFS and TDH focal point.
- Prepare regular progress reports, interim and final narrative reports with high quality and in a timely manner including the challenges and obstacles facing the implementation of the project.
- Contribute to the development of new program ideas in the field of work.
- Provide regular feedback to project officer regarding the implementation progress and recommendations to promote the quality of the project outputs.
- Participate in the evaluation and closing of the project.
- Document all activities of the program and maintain an efficient program filing system including all program related documents.
- Document project success stories
- Perform any other tasks and duties as necessary throughout the project period.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
A Bachelor degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Business Administration, Development or related field.
- Preferable to have high diploma in project management or English language after the Bachelor Degree.
- At least 1 years of experience in project’s proposal & report writings; planning; implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- At least 4 years of experience in projects coordination of Protection (MHPSS and child protection) with NGOs or INGOs.
- Minimum of three years of experience in project management, with NGOs or INGOs.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good coordination Skills.
- Good writing and communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Understanding of protection in humanitarian context.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- The applicant should live in Middle Area .
- Al- Tawasol Forum Society (TFS) is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position
Interested candidates should submit their CVs, certificates and supporting documents through Project Coordinator
- Deadline for applications is 03/08/2021 at 12:00 PM.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- For inquiries, please call the Association's telephone number: 082557209.