Job Purpose and Organizational Context
The Club “Abna Al-Quds” was established in 1976 in the Muslim quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem, and since 2015 the Club (AAC) is operating as a Community Based Organization; thus, the Club is working directly with disadvantaged children and youth, as well as on women empowerment and gender equality.
The project “Safe and female friendly places: CrossFit Al Quds” will enhance recognition of woman’s rights in Jerusalem, for girls and women to have access to participation in the community activities, particularly sports and the related physical and psychological wellbeing it offers, through establishing a CrossFit GYM,( workshops and discussions connected with gender equality).
The Women’s GYM (Female Sport Spot), offering a safe and female friendly space for interested girls and women from the Old City, will be open every day (except Fridays), so interested participants can use it, even outside the training sessions of this project.
We are looking for a female Project Coordinator who will be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading the project activities (Safe and Female Friendly Places: “CrossFit Al-Quds”) from initiation through to completion.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The programme manager is expected to achieve the following objectives and activities:
Program Cycle Management and Context/ Stakeholders Analysis (50%)
- Ensure the proper planning of the interventions with local partners in accordance with donor regulations
- Supervision of the implementation of activities according to the existing work plan and direct implementation of some activities related to the interventions when required.
- Perform the technical and financial follow up and reporting of activities in accordance with donor regulations.
- Elaboration of periodic context and situational analysis or reports with emphasis on humanitarian and/or gender issues.
- Development of programs, workshops and discussion groups together with the related counterparts
- Lead the Project staff (CrossFit Trainer, Moderator of Life Skills, Accountant) to achieve the project results.
- Provide advocacy support, where needed to protect the women right to access Sport activities. and establish networks with all relevant stakeholder (through regular meetings, workshops and conferences).
- Knowledge management and reporting of the project implementation on monthly basis.
- Measurement and evaluation, and documentation of the project implantation such as not limited to (attendance sheet, Pictures, success Stories).
Interested candidates are requested to send the followings as a word or PDF document:
Motivation letter with the name of the position of the post (as indicated above);
All above documents should be sent not later than 04:00 p.m. on the 7th June 2021 to the following e-mail address:
Note; Sending emails without the Post Title will be neglected. Only candidates possessing relevant experiences will be shortlisted.