University College of Applied Sciences (UCAS) seeks the selection and employment of a Project Coordinator to support the implementation of the project.
UCAS is considering the selection of highly qualified Project Coordinator to be part of the administrative staff responsible for the overall implementation and coordination of the Project activities under the supervision of the Project Manager. The Project Coordinator reports to the Project Manager.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
The coordinator will be responsible for implementing all activities relating to the following tasks:
- Providing adequate follow up for the training program and the mentoring program.
- Determining the logistical requirements for training.
- Coordination with trainers, trainees, and following up all training meetings and counseling sessions.
- Preparing and facilitation of workshops and meeting.
- Full cooperation with project management and trainers.
- Participating in evaluation and monitoring of project progress at all stages of the project.
- Preparing of progress reports as required.
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in management, engineering or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience preferably in a coordination role.
- Strong planning and coordination skills.
- Very good communication skills.
- Very good technical reporting skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Project Management Software.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders and others contracted in the course of work.
- Fluency in English and Arabic (written and spoken).
The duration of the contract is 12 months (full time based), and it is renewable.
Interested persons can sent CV through UCAS E-mail ([email protected]).
The closing date for application is Tuesday, 11 Feb 2020.