Ta’won for Conflict Resolution is an independent, national, Palestinian, non-profit organization. It was established in 2002 to raise awareness on effective and peaceful ways to deal with conflict and to promote understanding and civil peace within the Palestinian community. Additionally, the organization has been leading projects and multi-phase programs in the fields of good governance, accountability, citizen participation, municipal service improvement, and corruption prevention.
Ta’awon seeks to employ Project Coordinator in Ramallah.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in Social studies, Humanities, or other related field.
- At least three years of professional experience in project management in NGOs,preferably with experience in working with Municipalities.
- Professional level in English language skills.
- Professional level in Arabic
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- Ensure effective mobilization and coordination in the field activities of the program.
- Acting as focal point with community committees, partner CBOs, and working directly with the field coordinators.
- Ensure that all program activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to the donor’s rules and regulations.
- Follow up and support on ongoing and planned activities on the program in the office and in the field.
- Prepare the financial documents that are needed for the financial department.
- Help in preparing the procurement documents and procurement process and in preparing the MoUs.
- Conduct regular field visits to the program locations for following up.
- Provide technical assistance to local partners and contribute to building their capacities.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs, a cover letter, and three references with accurate points of contact no later than 27/11/2019 2:00 PM to the below e-mail indicating “ Project Coordinator” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to pass interview and written exam. Both male and female will get equal opportunity.