Ta’awon for Conflict Resolution is an independent, national, Palestinian, non-profit organization. It was established in 2002 to raise awareness on effective and peaceful ways to deal with conflict and to promote understanding and civil peace within the Palestinian community. Additionally, the organization has been leading projects and multi-phase programs in the fields of good governance, accountability, citizen participation, municipal service improvement, and corruption prevention.
Ta’awon seeks to employ fundraising officer in Ramallah.
- Write proposals, concept papers, and letters of inquiry, Reports and presentation
- Prepare and update a fundraising strategy, identifying objectives and partners
- Research funding opportunities and raise funds
- Develop and maintain good working relations with donor and local organizations
- Build on relationships with existing trust supporters, writing reports to meet deadlines and submitting further applications for funding.
- Contribute new ideas for fundraising and identify suitable funding initiatives, calls for proposals etc.
- Ensure that fundraising practices reflect mission, vision and priorities
- Keep all donors informed on supported projects through timely and relevant reports and updates as required
- Prepare annual plans for fundraising and follow-up the implementation of the plan; in line with the fundraising strategy
- Regularly monitor donor websites and identify and inform donor opportunities matching the work of the organization.
- Provide inputs to improve and develop communications material for the organization such as, website, annual report, etc.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- B.A. in any related fields
- Minimum of 3 years of fundraising experience.
- Excellent written skills with the ability to produce concise and creative bids.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic.
- High standard of computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook and the Internet).
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrable ability to plan and priorities own workload with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required to build relationships with potential donors.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work well under pressure.
- Ability to understand and generate budgets.
- Ability to plan ahead and work within agreed timeframes
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs, a cover letter, and three references with accurate points of contact no later than 12/01/2021 to the below e-mail indicating “ fundraising officer” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to pass interview and written exam. Both male and female will get equal opportunity.