Job Title: Professional Fundraiser and Partnerships Officer
Ta’awon vision is a democratic, inclusive, and peaceful Palestinian society. Towards this, Ta’awon promotes understanding and peace via the integration of concepts of mediation, negotiation, communication and civic peace education. Ta’awon works through a number of interventions in the field to meet its objectives relying on two approaches: the first being directly involved in alternative conflict resolution methodologies; the second being community and organizational development in the fields of good governance, democratization, accountability and participation, transparency, and anti-corruption.
The overall goal of the Professional Fundraising Officer is to lead a pro-active approach to Ta’awon’s fundraising and networking efforts, leading to improved resource mobilization and partnerships with like-minded organizations. He/she will be expected to plan and execute activities aimed at increasing the organization’s funding and donor base.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess previous fundraising plans and grant database to identify promising leads for fundraising and partnerships
- Hold consultations with staff and board of directors to understand major trends in the funding landscape
- Lead on coordinating the organization’s strategic plan by organizing a strategy retreat and follow up with
- Develop a donor and funding opportunity mapping that is continually reviewed with the organization’s funding committee
- Manage a portfolio of major donors and prospects with around 25-30 strategic leads
- Develop effective networking strategies and lead on their implementation in close coordination with the organization’s management
- Develop the organization’s profile, homepage, social media presence to increase outreach and fundraising capacity by raising the organization’s profile
- Increase the organization’s outreach and networking efforts, both in-country and global, with the aim of building long-lasting partnerships
- Contact and coordinate meetings with donors, interacting effectively during the process of fundraising and contract management
- Write concept notes and proposals responding to specific calls and request for concept notes
- Prepare written proposals, informational materials, donor agreements, and any other materials needed for both fundraising and donor contract management.
- Assist in brainstorming and creating new methods to raise funds for our organization
- Build upon existing donor relationships and form new donor relationships on a regular basis
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree required and at least two years of progressive and measurable proven experience in donor fundraising
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and experience in successfully interacting with donors are essential.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English language
- Knowledge of fundraising principles and networking techniques as well as overall fundraising climate.
- Goal-oriented self-starter who is able to be both a proactive leader and a hands-on participant in a collaborative work environment focused on achieving results.
- Experience with strategic planning and major donor fundraising.
- Clearly and succinctly communicate ideas and thoughts both verbally and in writing.
- Make presentations to donors and community groups.
- Establish and maintain relationships with donors and like-minded organizations.
- Set priorities, meeting deadlines, providing deliverables.
- Able to travel and work occasional evenings and weekends
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs, a cover letter, and three references with accurate points of contact no later than 14/04/2021 to the below e-mail indicating “Fundraiser and Partnerships Officer” in the subject line.[email protected]outh.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to pass interview and written exam. Both male and female will get equal opportunity.