Shiam-Youth Make the Future, is a Palestinian locally registered non-governmental, non-profit organization that aims to spread the principles of good citizenry, human values, gender equality and mainstreaming, democracy and good governance among Palestinian youth. Shiam is the spinoff organization of the internationally recognized Palestinian Youth Local Councils (YLCs) program initiated by Global Communities in 2008 to develop youth as accountable leaders’ who believe in and practice democracy, good governance, equality, humanity and their own agency to effect positive change in their society. Shiam is seeking a qualified young, innovative, committed and motivated candidate to join our team and fill in the following vacant position:
Position: Project Coordinator
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, and budgets.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholders’ views are managed towards the best solution.
- Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, International Development or any other relevant field;
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the field;
- Demonstrated skills in innovative program development;
- Proven success connecting with youth and understanding youth issues;
- Good experience in data gathering techniques and presentation;
- Excellent command of computer programs: Word, Excel, Power Point;
- Ability to work with people at all levels and in a multicultural environment;
- Demonstrated experience in successfully translating data and findings into activity recommendations;
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic;
To apply for the position listed above, please send your CV and a cover letter by email to [email protected] no later than Monday November 11, 2019, indicating the position title you are applying for. Shiam is an equal opportunity employer.