Palestine Aviner for Childhood Foundation “PACF” Established in 1998, PACF is a non-profit organization and one of the only specialized service providers for children with cerebral palsy CWCP and their families in Gaza Strip. PACF provides specialized education, social, psychological, leisure and vocational training services for CWCP/ MD. HI started its partnership with PACF in May 2011 supporting outreach and center based rehabilitation services for CWCP/ MD in Gaza City.
Within a partnership agreement with Humanity & Inclusion HI developed in order to implement the project entitled “Address the emergency and post-emergency rehabilitation gaps for the most vulnerable women, men, girls and boys with injuries and disabilities in the Gaza Strip”. The project aims at mitigating the outset of physical limitations due to March of Return demonstrations’ injuries and besides the rehabilitation needs of persons with disabilities whom became more neglected due to the prolonged chronic crisis; through provision of critical and lifesaving injury care and multi-disciplinary rehabilitation services for children and adults in order to maintain and/or develop best functional abilities possible and consecutive inclusion in family and community life.
PACF is currently looking for qualified candidate to fill the position of Project Coordinator.
Duty Station/ Location: Gaza Governorate.
Duration: 10 months, with possibility of extension upon availability of fund.
Starting Date: 1st May, 2019
Under the supervision of PACF Programs Manager and Director, the Outreach Project Coordinator will work in PACF in order to manage the day to day implementation of project activities by the multidsciplinary outreach team and fulfill the following responsibilities :
1.1 Project Implementation:
- To set up and manage the day to day activities of the outreach team according to the project plan and ensure that all actions envisaged are undertaken in an organized and systematic manner in support of HI Project Team.
- Support the outreach teams in setting their intervention plans in line with the project indicators and field needs.
- Organize the assessment, provision of rehabilitation services and referral of people with disability and injury.
- Ensure Team’s training to families and caregivers on basic rehabilitation exercises and proper using of resources and informative materials.
- Support the outreach teams to organize home visits to people with injury according to the project identified services criteria.
- Ensure that the outreach team understand their responsibilities and are using the appropriate assessment tools to identify, meet the multidisciplinary rehabilitation needs and follow up with the beneficiaries.
- Support, follow-up and supervise the work of the outreach team and ensure services’ quality criteria respect.
- Coordinate all referrals of beneficiaries towards relevant services in collaboration with the social worker and HI team.
- Facilitate HI Project Team field work and technical support to the outreach teams.
- Coordinate with HI and the appropriate stakeholders to ensure members are receiving the required support to identify target beneficiaries and their families, assess their needs and to ensure these means are provided; organize and implement trainings when required, and
- Other activities related to project activities implementation as per the needs
1.2 Human Resources Management:
- Manage multidisciplinary outreach team members comprises Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Nurses and Social Workers.
- Manage the accountant.
- Provide Support to the outreach team to fulfill their work in respect to the project action plan
- Ensure Team’s consideration to the services quality criteria and conduct field follow up and support visits.
- Support the Team in setting up the weekly plans and ensure qualitative and quantitative indicators are achieved.
- Enhance the multidisciplinary approach in services provision through facilitating weekly coordination meetings with the Team in order to review progress and set common therapeutic goals and intervention plans by the different members / disciplines.
- Ensure all team’s services are provided in a professional and ethical manner
- Support the Social Worker to collect and share information on services across Gaza Strip
1.3 Reporting and Coordination:
- Collaborate with HI and the other project partners’ coordinators across Gaza Strip to ensure coordinated implementation of activities in all locations.
- Ensure that all donations made are accompanied with a signed donation certificate.
- Maintain accurate records of activities and assessments conducted, support and services provided, and referrals made.
- Ensure all reports are provided to PACF Technical Supervisor and HI Team on weekly bases respecting the agreed forms.
- Apply the project monitoring tools on quarterly basis and report results to PACF Technical Supervisor and HI.
- Propose timely changes and recommendations as relevant to meet project objectives and plan.
- Write case studies and success stories on beneficiaries and activities of the project
- Use various communication means (written, spoken, etc) during activities to ensure effective inclusion of all participants
- Maintain a very positive image of PACF at all times and in all circumstances.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A minimum university degree in management, administration or another humanitarian field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in project coordination and management, preferably in the field of disability
- Very positive communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong command of spoken and written English
- Excellent Computer Skills (Excel, PPP, Word and Access)
- Proven successful team player previous experience
Interested candidates may send their CV and a motivation letter to [email protected] no later than Thursday 11st April, 2019.
Please include the job title as Project Coordinator in the subject line of your application e-mail.
PACF and HI are equal opportunity employers and particularly welcomes applications from persons with disabilities.