The Jerusalem YMCA -Women’s Development Program is partnering with WCLAC in the implementation of a project on " Promoting Women's Common Marital Property Rights within the Marriage Institution". The Project will be implemented in the West Bank. This project is for three years Starting 1/4/2018, and is funded by the European Commission.
Job Title: Project Coordinator (1)
Duration of Job: 36 months
Target Hiring Date: April 1, 2018
Closing Date: March 15th, 2018
Overall Responsibilities: The Project Coordinator will be responsible
- To Coordinate and oversees all project management functions, including human resources, finance, and logistics support
- Supervises and coordinates timely and efficient implementation of all project activities.
- Works closely with project field staff to develop implementation plans, worksheets and reports.
- Develops partnerships between the project and main stakeholders who work on related fields.
- Ensures that the project activities and purchases are implemented in accordance with EC rules and regulations.
- Ensures that EC visibility rules and procedures are respected and implemented appropriately.
Required Qualifications and Experience
A bachelor’s degree in the area of community development, human sciences or other relevant field
- At least three years of experience in community development or project management including working using participatory and community led approaches
- Computer literate especially Microsoft office applications
- Good communication and writing skills in Arabic and English.
- Ability to organize work , lead and deliver activities with high level standards, and proven track record in producing quality work
- Prepared to work under pressure
To apply for a positions: Applicants should send their CV - in English language – by Thursday March 15, 2018 at the latest, with 3 traceable references and a cover letter that includes justification of interest in this post to the following address:
Second floor, MBC Builing.
Almadares str. Opposite Albireh girls Secondary school
Tel: 02 2959989
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.