The Jerusalem YMCA Women’s Development Program is partnering with Danish Church Aid-DCA in the implementation of a project on “East Jerusalem Youth: Agents of Change”. This project is for 42 months, and is funded by the European Commission (EC).
The following post is required:
Job Title: Admin Assistant (part time)
Duration of Job: 6 months (subject to renewal)
Closing Date: Sep22nd, 2020
Target Hiring Date: October 1, 2020
-Organize and maintain files and databases.
-Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed.
- Maintain and order office supplies.
- Coordinate staff transportation arrangements.
- Manage staff files.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in a relevant field as a minimum.
- Qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good communication and writing skills in Arabic and English.
To apply for a position: Applicants should send their CV in English language – by Sep 22nd, 2020 with 3 traceable references to the following address:
Second floor, MBC Building
Al-MadaresSt., Opposite Al-BirehGirls Secondary School
Fax: 02 2959332
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.