Al- Tawasol Forum Society (TFS) is an NGO, registered with the Palestinian Interior Ministry holds a certificate of registration number 7536, was established in 2006 to activate the role of women, youth, children and the elderly and to integrate them into their societies.
Within this project, TFS is recruiting candidates for the following position:
Position Title: Project Accountant
Position Type: Part time (50 %)
Location: AlTawasol Forum Society (TFS)
Duration: 4 months
Starting Date: As Soon As Possible
Reports to: Executive Manager
- Managing the projects budget-by-budget formulation, controlling allocations, monitoring expenditures, and preparing revisions according to the needs of the projects.
- Analyze, evaluate, and process all financial data of the project's activities.
- Recording and bookkeeping of financial transactions includes payments, receipts and another journal entries.
- Prepare payment requests and get the needed approvals. This entails control of supporting documentation for vouchers/invoices and checking for correctness of expenditure lines and budget project codes against which the payment requests are issued.
- Timely and accurate preparation of financial reports, in compliance with the financial obligations stated in the signed partnership agreement.
- Work closely with the acting financial manager and Project Coordinator (budget holder) and under financial supervision of acting financial manager, for budget follow up, proposed budget reallocations, cash forecast and other issues related to purchases.
- Maintain up to date archiving system for the financial reports, and staff work contracts. (Both soft and hard copies).
- Prepare Monthly Cash flow forecasts and the bank reconciliation.
- Ensures the effective recording and reporting system, internal control and audit follow-up and processes administrative and financial transactions in an accurate and timely way.
- Ability to handle different budget formats including matching activities with actual expenses alongside with vouchers and other supporting documents.
- Provide Logistic support and conduct procurements (obtain validated purchase requests, collect quotations, prepare summary bid analysis, and issue purchase orders) in accordance to established policies and procedures.
- Participate in preparing staff work contracts.
- Follow up staff attendance sheet and ensure that the process for taking paid leaves, sick leaves; is respected (documents filled, validation of the concerned persons).
- Maintain up to date archiving system for the financial reports, and staff work contracts. (Both soft and hard copies)
- Any other tasks requested by direct supervisor
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited university in accounting or other relevant filed.
- At least 3 years of experience working with local NGOs
- Minimum of 1 years relevant experience in similar position.
- Experience in using the accounting system (Asseal)
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English & Arabic.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Understanding of protection in humanitarian context.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- The applicant prefer live in Middle Area .
Al- Tawasol Forum Society (TFS) is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs, certificates and supporting documents through Project Accountant
Deadline for applications is 10/08/2021 at 12:00 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For inquiries, please call the Association's telephone number: 082557209.