Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Regional Office Palestine & Jordan is looking for a
Programme and Political Communication Manager
The Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung (www.rosalux.de) is a German political foundation founded in 1990 as a provider of civic education and a center for progressive social research. RLS supports partners striving for social justice around the world to strengthen public participation and economic development. RLS is affiliated with the German Left Party. RLS Regional Office Palestine & Jordan is based in Ramallah – Palestine. It is cooperating with partner organizations in the Palestinian Territories and in Jordan, as well as it is implementing its own activities.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing, planning, implementing and following-up of workshops, seminars, conferences, visiting programmes etc., including by cooperation with partner organizations
- Conceptualizing of commentary and analysis papers, studies, research projects, and ensuring proper/effective follow-up with authors
- Providing up to date information and political analysis regarding on-going developments in the region as well as programme related areas and issues
- Networking and establishing of contacts with academic institutions, intellectuals, civil society organizations and the media in the region and beyond
- Developing and maintaining the overall political communication strategy of the office
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Professional and personal requirements:
- MA. in political or political sciences, or any related field
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Identification with leftist ideas and objectives of the foundation
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Arabic. German is an
- Willingness to travel
- Progressive person with proven strong communication, writing and
Starting date for this position is 1. of August 2018 or as soon as possible. We do offer
a competitive local Palestinian contract
- CV (including name and contact details of three reference persons) (in English)
- One page motivation/cover letter (in English)
Please submit your complete application via Email to: [email protected] no later
than 02.06.2018. Only short-listened candidates will be contacted.