Post Number: UNFPA-SC-2020-002
Duration: 1 year with possibility of extension
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Completion of Secondary Degree, preferable first level university degree in Business, Finance,
Economics or Public Administration.
- 3 years of relevant experience in programme/project management support.
- Previous experience with the UN is an asset;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Computer literacy - Word, Excel, Power-point, etc.;
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team.
Candidates are asked to submit a cover letter, recent CV and complete The UN Personal History Form / P11
form to [email protected] by closing date and time for applications Tuesday, 7 July 2020
(Jerusalem time). Only those short-listed for the position will be contacted.