Program Officer to The Danish House in Palestine
Duration: Permanent full-time position
Are you passionate about freedom of expression, art and culture? Would you like to work with great people from the art, culture and creative sectors in Palestine and Denmark? The Danish House in Palestine is looking for a new colleague to be a part of our program team.
- You will work closely with our partners in Palestine and Denmark, including coordination and management of partnership agreements and project budgets
- We are a small team and you will take part in various activities and tasks across the organisation
- You will contribute to resource mobilization by providing input to the development of project proposals
- A core focus of your responsibilities is to ensure that our monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning activities are fit for purpose and implemented using participatory approaches as well as researched-based methodologies. This involves amongst others:
- Setting up efficient monitoring and evaluation frameworks for our programs and projects
- Collecting and analysing data for baselines studies
- Field and progress monitoring
- Planning and facilitation of participatory learning workshops
- Planning and execution of researches and surveys
- Narrative reporting to the management and donors on results and impact
- Developing impact presentations using different kinds of media e.g. videos, photos, sound
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- More than 3 years of relevant experience from a similar position
- Solid and proven professional experience working with:
- the project cycle management
- monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning methodologies and practices
- participatory approaches
- researched-based methodologies
- children and young people
- art and culture
- Experience with and Insight into the art, culture, civil society sector in Palestine
- Conceptual insight and knowledge into art and culture, identity and values
- A team player with strong relational skills
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in Arabic and English
- A relevant Master Degree
Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted, and you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. The final deadline is 07 May, 2021 at 10 am. Interviews will be conducted in two rounds end of May 2021. Send a cover letter (max 1 page), a detailed curriculum vitae with at least two references to [email protected] All documents must be merged into one PDF file labelled with your name.
The Danish House in Palestine is an independent Danish civil society organisation. Our vision is to strengthen the mutual understanding and appreciation between Danish and Palestinian cultures, as well as encourage values of diverse, open, and tolerant societies.