The Danish House in Palestine
Call for evaluators
The Danish House in Palestine (DHIP) is an independent organization based in Ramallah with a board and association in Denmark. DHIP aims to strengthen and promote mutual understanding and appreciation between Danish and Palestinian cultures, as well as encouraging the values of open and tolerant societies.
The Danish house in Palestine (DHIP) is calling for evaluators “consultants individuals or firms” to conduct a midterm review “MTR” for 2015-2017. The MTR will assess the performance progress and achievements of the projects activities, the effectiveness and efficiency of the projects management and to what extent the objectives of the project are in line with the general DHIP strategic objectives.
- An inception report (10 pages) which includes details on the methodological approach and the tools proposed to address each evaluation question
- Presentation of the initial findings
- Executive summary
- Evaluation report (in English), including context, methodology, findings, analysis, conclusions and recommendations
Qualifications of the consultant/evaluator:
- Extensive experience in designing and conducting evaluations including in complex settings
- Extensive knowledge of the Palestinian context
- Familiarity with evaluation methods that seek to assess ( theories of change and organisational change)
- Familiarity with evaluation methods that seek to assess programmes whose objectives are to influence both individual behaviour and institutional policies and practice
- Experience with results-based monitoring and evaluation
- Ability to develop and apply mixed methodological tools, including participatory tools
- Familiarity with the challenges of working in conflict-affected areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English
- Total expected working days: 24
- Rate per day: 250 USD
The evaluation will start on the 15th of August 2017 and the first draft should be submitted on the 20th of September 2017.
Please send your CV, previous work, and profile to both of these emails:
Deadline for submitting applications is 12th of August 2017 at 12:00.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.