The Palestine Techno Park (Technopark), is an independent non-profit legal entity. The Technopark was created through a generous donation from the Republic of India. For further brief information about the Technopark, please visit www.technopark.ps.
The Technopark is seeking energetic talent individual to fill a full-time post of an Program Manager for the Palestine India Technopark.
Please send your Curriculum Vita with a cover letter noting three references and salary history for the last three years and e-mail to [email protected] Deadline for submissions is July 2nd, 2021 All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
Program Manager – The Palestine India Technopark
The Technopark is seeking energetic talent individual to fill a full-time Program Manager for the Palestine India Technopark.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develops and review annual programs strategies and plans in alignment to the Technopark pillars.
- Create ongoing activities that promote the Technopark program and project activities
- Works with in-house staff or contractors to help develop activities necessary for the advancement of the programs and recruitment of membership to Technopark programs
- Manage the technology entrepreneurship, technology transfer, foreign direct investment programs
- Prepare and maintain a plan/road map for delivery of services to clients as per the contracts with clients
- Identify new service opportunities with clients and convert to revenue streams
- Apply technical knowledge of project management, inter-related process stages i.e. initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control and close, and the supporting processes e.g. scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resource, communication, stakeholder management for the Technopark projects in infrastructure, innovation labs, co-working space, accelerators, technology transfer projects, entrepreneurship and startups support
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the program projects and managing the project contracted staff
- Exercise excellent stakeholder relationship management skills to successfully lead Technopark project teams and project stakeholders
- With the facilities manager, oversee the programs infrastructure such as co-working space, accelerator and innovation labs
- Assist in fundraising for the project with different stakeholders
- Monitors and manages project baseline to ensure activities are occurring as planned - scope, budget and schedule manages variances
- Proactively identify risks and issues on projects - leading team to develop risk management and issues management plans
- May perform other duties as assigned
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
We are looking for a person with a Bachelor’s degree in Technology and at least 4 years of increasingly responsible experience in the field of innovation and technology project management. The candidate should have strong analytic, excellent problem solving skills and ability to handle stress and meet deadline; proficiency with MS word, Excel and MS Power Point; ability to work independently, and at the same time work with teams, combined with excellent interpersonal skills with strong negotiation and communication skills; implement strategies by using or adapting tactics, drive and inspire, and be quick in decision-making to manage and meet sponsor and customer needs.
The candidate we’re looking for must be technology savvy, technology commercially aware especially in multinational innovation labs, have a wide world view, with a sense for technology business and an understanding and appreciation of the creative process. He/she must be proficient in project management methodology, tools and templates, experienced in using off-shore resources and operate with minimal supervision. Competence in planning, estimation, scheduling and planning. Organized, passionate and goal oriented. Always keeps the big picture in mind. Demonstrates exemplary leadership.
Please send your Curriculum Vita with a cover letter and salary / compensation package history noting three references and salary history for the last three years and e-mail to [email protected] Deadline for submissions is July 2nd, 2021.. All applicants will be handled in strict confidence.