Logitude;is a leading software provider for freight forwarding industry used in more than 85 countries worldwide (www.logitudeworld.com). Logitude is a state-of-the-art cloud solution encompasses the latest freight management software for optimal functionality, covering the full freight forwarding lifecycle.
Are you a self-motivated IT professional with 3+ years of experience and would like to advance your career and work in product management? Come and join us at Logitude as a Product Owner.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
What usually product owners do:
Managing product backlog and prioritizing needs. Overseeing development stages and evaluating product progress at each stage. Anticipating customer needs and processing change requests.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Managing and prioritizing the product backlog.
- Translating product managers’ strategies to tasks for development.
- Learning the market and customers’ needs.
- Breaking product management’s epics into user stories.
- Arranging and prioritizing sprints.
- Evaluating progress at each stage of development.
- Being available for development team to answer inquiries about the reasoning for user stories and tasks.
- Serving as a liaison between product and development.
- Leading Scrum meetings and product sprints.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish the job goals.
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Creative problem-solving approach and good research skills.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and prototypes.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering or any other related area.
- 2+ years of experience working in ICT field such as software development, quality assurance, system administration, or technical support.
- Strong knowledge in software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Has knowledge and practical application of standard concepts, practices, and procedures of agile software development methodologies including Scrum.
- Has an aptitude to understand and manage requirements.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude required.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and results orientation.
- Good knowledge and experience in estimation and prioritization techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Strong follow-up skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills.
- Experience with web technologies, cloud infrastructure, and SaaS applications.
- Good knowledge in freight forwarding and logistics business.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected]
Please specify the Job title in your email subject and be sure to attach your resume.