FanarSoft is a leading software development firm based in Ramallah and Nablus, which provides an advanced SaaS solution for over 11 years.
FanarSoft is the founder of the global Leading freight forwarding management software "Logitude World." Logitude is a state of the art Freight Forwarding SaaS solution used in more than 80 countries worldwide. (www.logitudeworld.com), Fanar has multidisciplinary SCRUM teams that manage all the lifecycle of the product.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
FanarSoft is currently looking to recruit multiple Business Analyst/Product Owner with 2+ year's experience to join its development team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Define product vision, road-map, and growth opportunities.
- Analyze preferences and requests of end-users.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years experience as a Business Analyst/Product Owner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business,Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field.
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and processes.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Qualified candidates can send a CV to [email protected]
Please specify the Job title in your email subject and be sure to include your resume.