PHYSIOTHERAPIST POOL for REPLACEMENTS
Medecins Sans Frontieres “Doctors Without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-France is currently seeking to hire daily workers for occasional replacements for its physiotherapist pool in Gaza.
Main Responsibilities of the position:
- To provide re-education to people suffering from paralysis, neurological troubles, burns and/or having undergone surgery, helping them to recover normal motor functioning or part of the normal function.
- To provide adequate referral to specialized medical and paramedical structures in case of complications or need of prosthesis.
- Certificate or license: Physiotherapy baccalaureate degree
- Working experience: one year experience
- Language skills: Arabic
- Other assets or pluses: English; previous experiences with MSF
- Interpersonal skills and good communication skills a must.
- An understanding and alignment with MSF's principles of medical ethics, independence and impartiality
For those who find themselves to be eligible applicants, please send your C.V. by e-mail [email protected] (subject: Application- Physio) no later than Thursday 12/04/2018 at 5pm.
Shortlisted candidates only will be contacted for the interview. No telephone inquiries, please.