مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود - إسبانيا
Personnel Administration Manager
Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent humanitarian medical aid organization committed to two objectives: providing medical aid whenever needed, regardless of race, religion, politics or gender, and raising awareness of the plight of the people who helps. MSF is working in more than 70 countries all around the world.
MSF-Spain is currently seeking Personnel Administration Manager for its mission. The position will be based in Jerusalem, and reports directly to Finance and HR Coordinator.
Main purpose of the position:
Is responsible of ensuring that MSF is a Responsible employer in the mission, supports proper management of HR across the board and assumes full responsibility of all administrative and legal issues in the mission.
- Know labour legislation in force in mission country; keep her/himself informed of any amendment made in labour legislation by regularly checking legislation sources and/or regularly meeting with lawyer, other local authorities at this level;
- Know all MSF policies, procedures, tools, standards and principles regarding all staff’ (national, international, regional, etc.) working conditions, benefits and remuneration, job profiles and function grids, health coverage, etc., adapts them to the mission reality and ensures an equitable, efficient, transparent, fair and accountable implementation by all relevant staff throughout the Mission.
- Is responsible for the proper implementation and follow up of internal regulations and terms of employment contracts of all national staff, ensuring that all staff is employed in the frame of fair labour conditions, and according to local legislation, MSF HR vision, values and principles.
- In close collaboration with HRCo, ensures regular administrative meetings with all staff throughout the mission take place in order to ensure they are aware and respect their rights and duties and to inform them of any change in Labour legislation and general employment framework which may affect them (i.e. legal amendments, changes in local practices, new HR-Admin policies or procedures, amendments to Internal Regulations, etc.).
- Is responsible to ensure that all functions and job profiles at Mission level meet with the Mission’s function grid approved by HQ and are aligned with MSF Standard Job Profiles and Function Grid, and that any new function or amendment to an existing one (including significant changes in responsibilities and/or mixing existing functions) are requested in advance to HRCo and HRO/REHUCO for previous validation by HQ. Identifies deviations and shares them with HRCo in order to draw an action plan in case corrections are needed/convenient.
- Is responsible to ensure that National Staff remuneration (salary, post adjustments, compensations, final settlements, etc.) and benefits (holidays, leaves, social coverage, health coverage, etc.) meet with the Mission’s salary grid validated by HQ, Internal Regulations and HR policies, ensuring MSF acts as a responsible employer at any time.
- In close coordination with the Financial Coordinator, ensures fulfillment of national legislation regarding employees’ taxes and social security at Mission level, checks that monthly declaration forms for taxes and employee/employer social security contributions are correct and sends them to the Financial Department. .
- Informs HRCo in case a legal risk is detected within her/his area of responsibilities and suggests actions to take in order to prevent it. Follows up employees’ claims and keeps HRCo informed at any time.
- Ensure that MSF, as an employer, as well as all MSF employees comply with safety and risk prevention measures as stated by local legislation and/or MSF standard policies and procedures.
- Ensure an efficient filing system (physical and electronic files) of all administrative files at Mission level, granting strict confidentiality of employees’ personal files and other administrative private documents upon request of HRCo, and ensuring preparedness in case of evacuation.
- Upon request of the HRCo, maintain regular contact with ministries, national administrations, other MSF sections and other NGOs to improve/keep up to date with administrative practices.
- Knows Homère in depth and ensures a proper parameterization, use of the system and quality of data throughout the Mission, being her/himself the Missions’ technical reference in absence of a person specifically in charge of the system.
- Ensure, in close collaboration with HRCo and Logistics department, that all international and internal movements in the Mission are properly managed (visas, tickets, per diem when necessary, dates of arrival/departure, etc.), and ensures proper accommodation conditions (i.e. room, food, etc.) by informing all relevant people/departments.
MSF Section/Context Specific Accountabilities:
- Works in close collaboration with ACMA for the salary tax calculations and acts as back up for this task if needed.
- Manages petty cash to ensure separation of tasks in finance aspect in the department.
- Assists Fin-HRCo in drafting HR reports (ex. Organizational chart, 4 months report, learning and development follow up in the mission).
- Participaes in recruitments in the Mission Capital and supports the field if needed (ex. Posting adds, filling up the grid).
- Assists FinHRCo in the learning and development tasks (ex. Follow up on evaluations in the mission, send training applications).
- Other administrative tasks upon request.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: Degree in administration related studies
Experience: Working experience of at least two years in administration. Previous experience with INGOs a plus
Languages: English, Arabic and Hebrew at proficient level mandatory
Knowledge: Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet).
- People Management.
Salary: Level 10, according to MSF local function grade
Vacancy Type: Local recruitment – fixed-term, possibility of extension after the first contract
All applicants should send a CV and cover letter in English by email to:
(Please indicate the job title in the subject line)
Deadline for receiving applications is 21/09/2021, 00:00 Jerusalem time
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.