Caritas Baby Hospital (CBH) is the only exclusively pediatric hospital in the West Bank. It grants quality inpatient and outpatient medical treatment to babies and children up to 14 years of age irrespective of their origin, gender, religion or political conviction. CBH is operated by Children’s Relief Bethlehem (CRB), a Christian relief agency based in Lucerne, Switzerland.
CBH organizational culture thrives for efficient and humane services. The hospital also sets standards for the medical and nursing services offered in the region, which makes it a competitive employment opportunity and a training center for over 250 staff members.
Caritas Baby Hospital is looking for:
- Provides professional nursing care in a holistic manner, including health promotion and maintenance.
- Provides age appropriate care to children admitted to the Wards
- Monitor patients' vitals such as blood pressure, heart rate and breathing and initiative corrective action on an immediate basis
- Perform appropriate interventions as ordered by physician in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepares, administers and records prescribed medications
- Assist treating physician during examination, treatment and procedures
- Works in compliance with WHO patient safety and infection control guidelines.
- Bachelor degree in nursing
- Newly graduates are highly encouraged to apply
- Good command in English language
- Ability to use computer software
- Able to work as a part of a team or individually with minimum supervision
- Excellent Communication skills.
Interested candidate are to send the CVs in word or PDF format to [email protected] no later than 31/05/2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that CBH will not accept telephone inquiries regarding this position.