The Caritas Baby Hospital- CBH was founded in Bethlehem in 1953. CBH is affiliated with Children's Relief Bethlehem; an international and non-profit humanitarian organization based in Switzerland. Caritas Baby Hospital offers a wide range of medical services including regular inpatient services, intensive care and neonate care as well as general and specialized outpatient clinics. All supported by physiotherapy, pharmaceutical and nutrition services. To ensure comprehensive treatment, a wide range of regular and special diagnostic services is provided in addition to the social and psychological counseling for children and parents. Caritas Baby Hospital is one of the main employers in Bethlehem area where it provides professional and training experience to 250 employees.
Caritas Baby Hospital has a vacancy for 2 positions:
- Provides professional nursing care in a holistic manner, including health promotion and maintenance.
- Provides age appropriate care to children admitted to the Wards
- Monitor patients' vitals such as blood pressure, heart rate and breathing and initiative corrective action on an immediate basis
- Perform appropriate interventions as ordered by physician in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepares, administers and records prescribed medications
- Assist treating physician during examination, treatment and procedures
- Works in compliance with WHO patient safety and infection control guidelines.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in nursing
- Newly graduates are highly encouraged to apply
- Good command in English language
- Ability to use computer software
- Able to work as a part of a team or individually with minimum supervision
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Able to work flexible shifts
- Able to maintain confidentiality
Interested candidate are to send the CVs in word or PDF format to [email protected] no later than 21/10/2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that CBH will not accept telephone inquiries regarding this position.