Caritas Baby Hospital (CBH) is a charitable institution committed to providing high quality health, social and educational services to” Mother and Child” in Palestine
CBH is looking for:
The primary purpose of this position is to create a positive impression as the first point of contact for patients and their families. Job holder will be in of all paper work related to patient admission, discharge, billing, coverage, etc…
- Register efficiently all in and out patients arriving for treatment at CBH with minimum waiting time
- Maintain good communication with the parents and visitors of patients providing them with the required information.
- Follow-up with the medical insurance companies on any coverage request.
- Collects payment from patients, applies payments and adjustments to patient accounts in the computer system, and reconciles daily cash reports.
- Discuss and educate family members on various services offered by CBH and methods of payment
- Schedules patient flow to clinic based on predetermined appointment arrangements
- Maintain good communication links with staff of other sectors.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or any related field
- At least one year of related experience
- Good command in English language
- Ability to use computer software
- Able to work as a part of a team or individually with minimum supervision
- Excellent Communication skills.
Interested candidate are to send the CVs in word or PDF format to: [email protected] no later than December 20th, 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that CBH will not accept telephone inquiries regarding this position.