Caritas Baby Hospital (CBH) is the only exclusively pediatric hospital in the West Bank. It grants quality inpatient and outpatient medical treatment to babies and children up to 14 years of age irrespective of their origin, gender, religion or political conviction. CBH is operated by Children’s Relief Bethlehem (CRB), a Christian relief agency based in Lucerne, Switzerland.
CBH organizational culture thrives for efficient and humane services. The hospital also sets standards for the medical and nursing services offered in the region, which makes it a competitive employment opportunity and a training center for over 250 staff members.
Caritas Baby Hospital is looking for:
The primary purpose of this position is to create a positive impression as the first point of contact for patients and their families. Primary role also includes registering patients and billing the services. Job holder will be in charge of all paper work related to patient admission, discharge, billing, coverage, etc…
- Registers efficiently all in and out patients arriving for treatment at CBH with minimum waiting time
- Maintains good communication with the parents and visitors of patients providing them with the required information.
- Follows-up with the medical insurance companies on any coverage request.
- Issues bills and collects payment from patients, applies payments and adjustments to patient accounts in the computer system, and reconciles daily cash reports.
- Ensures accurate billing and registration of services in terms of service type and payment coverage.
- Discusses and educates family members on various services offered by CBH and methods of payment
- Schedules patient flow to clinic based on predetermined appointment arrangements
- Maintains good communication links with staff of other sectors.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Minor degree in computer and information system is a plus
- At least one year of related experience
- Good command of English language
- Excellent use of computer software and computer skills is a must
- Able to work as a part of a team or individually with minimum supervision
- Able to work night shifts if needed
- Excellent Communication skills.
Interested candidates are to send the CVs in word or PDF format to: [email protected] no later than April 15, 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that CBH will not accept telephone inquiries regarding this position.