Userpilot empowers SaaS teams with powerful tools that help them increase product growth metrics at every stage of the user journey.
Our platform helps 500+ SaaS product teams track product growth goals, engage users at different stages to increase feature adoption, and analyze feedback to determine overall user sentiment.
The Operations team is involved in finance, accounting, HR & legal and their main job is to ensure a pleasant experience for employees, customers, and vendors.
The Roles of Operations at Userpilot
- Planning and conducting the recruitment process domestically and internationally.
- Preparing and tracking financial budgets, projections and standing.
- Running the domestic and international monthly payroll.
- Responsible for the daily running of the office (Snack bar, water, bills…etc.)
- Coordinate and consult with legal advisors to ensure Userpilot agreements are in the best standing.
- Responsible for negotiating and finalizing legal agreements and contracts with prospect customers, employees, or contractors.
- Monitoring and maintaining employee directory, records, company assets, and organizational structure.
- Handle Human Resources for domestic and international Userpilot employees (Employee requests, performance evaluations, code of conduct, compliance, and regulations).
- Coordinate with domestic and international accounting vendors to oversee financial audits and ensure domestic & US taxes get submitted in time.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required: Based in Ramallah, Palestine.
Required: Strong verbal and written command in English.
Experience in SaaS businesses preferred.
Scientific/Financial Background preferred.
Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
Critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills.
Accountability, organization, and transparency are essential.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة