Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation. To develop this work from the Hebron district, we are recruiting a:
*Daily basis refers to being paid an hourly wage in each day worked.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Providing nursing care, treatment and follow-up of patients, according to doctors’ prescriptions, protocols applied in service and universal hygiene standards/precautions, in order to ensure the quality and continuity of care for the targeted population.
- Knowing, promoting, implementing and following up the universal hygiene standards/ precautions, bio-hazard prevention and infection control, security rules and other protocols and procedures in the medical premises and ensuring high standards of hygiene of his/her working environment. Respecting medical secrets and confidentiality at all times.
- Organizing and carrying out care and treatments according to medical prescriptions, and assisting during consultations, daily rounds and other medical procedures. Participating in health education of the patient (and family) when necessary.
- Performing the triage and registration of patients, ensure the good flow of patients.
- Performing regular preventive maintenance for biomedical equipment. Following protocols, alerting the supervisor in case of a malfunction.
- Being able to prepare a cold chain (vaccine carrier) and monitoring it. Knowing the protocol in case of a cold chain breakdown.
- In the office, performing the inventory and replacement of pharmacy stock for the regular activities. In the field - pharmacy dispensary.
- Reporting according to protocols and following the expected datelines.
- Being part of a reactive emergency team, being available for emergency response if needed.
- Preparing and giving out trainings in diverse nursing topics for other departments and communities depending on the needs identified - in collaboration with the health promotion team.
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Commitment to MSF Principles
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Essential recognized nusring degree/diploma
- Desirable Bachelor in Science of Nursing
- Desirable 2 years of previous experience and previous experience in other NGOs.
- Demonstrable experience in supervising and training others in a team setting.
- Good command in English and Arabic is essential
- Good computer skills (MS word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
Interested candidates should submit their application letter, CV with references´ details to:
Médecins Sans Frontières
Human Resources Departement _Hebron Project
With the reference: Daily Nurse MSF vacancy. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Closing application date is November 24th, 2021.