We are looking for an experienced NLP Software Engineer to join our technology company to develop and integrate Arabic NLP technology to RedCrow’s platform. We are looking for someone with a keen interest in building, deploying and supporting our text processing services across our Platform to extract and interpret data collected from open sources.
- Have responsibility for the creation and development of our NLP/AI product strategy and software
- Work closely with the Product team to understand current challenges when it comes to using, understanding and presenting the results of Text Analytics
- Undertake regular analysis of the collected data, highlighting trends, suggestions and frequent issues that arise. Present this analysis to the Product team to review, so that actions may be taken.
- Plan a process of escalation and closure of issues that arise due to any inaccuracies that may occur
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Solid Java development experience
- Experience with NLP technologies and managing the unstructured data/information
- Strong knowledge of ML techniques (e.g., HMMs, maximum entropy models, boosting/decision tree, neural networks (CNN, RNN) etc.);
- Experience in Text Analytics and Big Data Analytics: Identification and extraction of different types of key elements (i.e. topics, locations, threats…)
- Experience in social media monitoring: manage, analyze and extract insight from social media posts, profiles and conversations
- Strong understanding of text pre-processing and normalization techniques, such as POS tagging
- Strong knowledge in software development lifecycle (development methodology, source code management, debugging, testing, deployment, etc.)
- Degree in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics or related fields from top tier university
Challenge is the need to have:
- Arabic dialects detector: the ability to detect five Arabic dialects (Gulf, Iraq, Yemen, Levant & Egypt)
- Arabic topic classifier (i.e. sport, politics, economics… etc.)
- Mainly, the social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook… etc.) are the sources for the Arabic text.
To apply Please send you bio and CV to: [email protected]