Redcrow is a company that provides risk mitigation solutions to organizations and individuals operating in the MENA region; through an online platform and other customized services, which enable the clients to receive constantly updated intelligence feed through different delivery forms; it also assists them in avoiding potential threats, on both tactical and strategic level.
Today, RedCrow Company is looking for Data Entry Interns
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
Location: Ramallah- Palestine
Schedule: Part Time/ Full Time
- Prepares source data for entry by compiling and sorting information
- Reviews data for deficiencies and resolves discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Fresh Graduate in IT, Geography, English Literature or other related field is required
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Typing and data entry skills
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent and Self-motivated
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CVs and Cover Letters to: