Android & IOS Developer
Redcrow is a company that provides risk mitigation solutions to organizations and individuals operating in the MENA region; through an online platform and other customized services, which enable the clients to receive constantly updated intelligence feed through different delivery forms; it also assists them in avoiding potential threats, on both tactical and strategic level.
- Design and build advanced applications for Android & iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming skills.
- Proven working experience in Android app development & iOS development
- Have published at least one Android app in google play store and one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Location
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Experience with offline storage and performance tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications and APNS
If interested, send you CV and Cover Letter to:
with Android & IOS Developer in the subject line.