Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent humanitarian medical aid organization committed to two objectives: providing medical aid whenever needed, regardless of race, religion, politics or gender, and raising awareness of the plight of the people who helps. MSF is working in more than 70 countries all around the world.
MSF –Spain is carrying out a psychological support program with medical and social component. The aim is to provide short-term psychotherapy to people affected by violence and conflict.
MSF-Spain is currently seeking a Nanny to work in partnership with a family from our expats.
Main purpose of the position:
The Nanny is expected to provide child care and educational development for a child 2.5 years old.
- Taking care of the child 2.5 years old during the day and carrying out tasks specified by the parents, following at all times all hygiene standards and security rules.
- Daily activities: reading Arabic tales (those available at home), teaching games and songs in Arabic, playing inside and outside in the garden.
- Taking all possible measures to prevent accidents in home/external activity locations. Immediately informing the parents in case of accidents (injuries, falling, intoxication, etc.) and immediately providing the first aid and calling the medical doctor if required. Checking the health of the child (fever, insect bites, injuries, etc.) when called for.
- Practicing self-education, learning child development methods and practicing developing games with infants/children based on their age.
- Looking after the cleanliness of the infant/child, including clothes and shoes as well the cleanliness of the room, domestic appliances, toys and other items surrounding the infant/child.
- Dressing the infant/child appropriately and taking care of the toilet needs of the child. When applicable, changing diapers regularly and giving a bath during the day and when requested, during the evening
- Using the home and kitchen appliances accurately and carefully to prepare proper meals for the infant/child
Note: The infant/child should never be left alone including while in the bath. When staying at home while parents are out, child minder should not open the door to unauthorized people.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Pedagogical education, nursing education is an asset.
- Experience in working with children care facilities or in families.
Arabic essential. English conversational.
- Knowledge and ability to practice child development activities.
- Possession of good cultural standards.
Type of contract: Part time and being flexible to work full time whenever needed.
Duration of contract: 3 months with possibility of extension.
Working hours: Afternoon shift.
Desired starting date: 3rd October 2021.
المسمى الوظيفي Nanny
آخر موعد للتقديم 25 - Sep - 2021
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 2 Years
التصنيف مجالات متنوعة
All applicants should send a CV and cover letter by email to:
(Please indicate the job title in the subject line)
Deadline for receiving applications is 25/09/2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries will be received.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة MSF-Spain Doctors Without Borders