Agricultural Development Association (PARC)
is seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer /MEAL
Proposed Location: Ramallah
Starting date: As soon as possible
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Holder of Bachelor degree in economics, business administration or any other related field.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience 2 years as MEAL officer.
- Design and implementing evaluation tools and tasks.
- Proven analytical and research technique skills.
- Experience in database design, data analysis
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, SPSS, Access, SQL, and any other statistical packages.
- Excellent communication skills
- Dealing and fulfill multi donor MEAL requirements.
- Good reporting and writing skills.
- Strong command of English (Reading, writing and conversation).
- Teamwork spirit and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Valid driving license.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Develop and manages the implementation of a MEAL system with associated documentation, processes and standards, rules and instruments, to optimize the planning, managing and reporting on programs and projects.
- Design and develop needed data collection tools and conduct proper analysis and reporting
- In collaboration with programs manager and Head of MEAL Unit prepare specific indicators, results frameworks and performance monitoring and evaluation plans.
- In collaboration with programs manager, conduct periodical review activities and lesson learnt sessions, to evaluate progress towards projects goals and outcomes
- Monitor and Evaluate outcomes, outputs and activities of project and do needed reporting
- In collaboration with Head of MEAL unit manage third party studies and researches conducted such as baseline, end line, and external evaluations.
- Follow up with PARC accountability system.
- Conduct key informant interviews, focus groups and surveys when appropriate.
Qualified candidates with relevant education and experience are encouraged to send their CV's with a cover letter no later than 22nd of December
For more information about the employment opportunity and to apply, visit the website: www.pal-arc.org/jobs