Agricultural Development Association (PARC) is seeking qualified candidates for a responsible MEAL officer who will be responsible for the follow up and support of MEAL planning and implementation according to the project outcomes and objectives in cooperation with other project team under the direction of the Project Manager, aiming the flawless execution of the project.
Duty areas: West Bank and Gaza
Starting Date: ASAP
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing technical assistance in the project in terms of setting up the quality MEAL systems and make sure that they are optimally utilized
- Contributing to the various data reporting, tools and templates: a) generate quality evidence in various levels (monitoring of inputs, outputs, outcomes ..etc.) b) ensure use of data for the decision making processes, etc.
- Responsible for the implementation of MEAL plans including working with the project team and partners to support tools and timely data collection
- Support internal and external project evaluations as necessary and ensure the execution of the of the baseline, periodic and final evaluations a necessary in close cooperation with the project staff.
- Work closely with the project staff to apply accountability standards
- Contribute to the establishment and activation of the compliant mechanisms, management feedback and response processes.
- Mange accountability feedback and including documentation, report preparation
- Ensure an effective learning mechanism is in place and is being used for programs designing and planning.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor degree in social science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Monitoring and Evaluation design and implementation in within humanitarian or development sector
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data collection, analysis applications ( STAT, SPSS, EXCEL, Access)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working with research studies, baselines, evaluations, assessments, etc.
- Proven experience in reporting and documentation in development sector
- Excellent in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong skills in SPSS is preferable
- Excellent oral and communications skills both in English and Arabic
- Strong organizational skills
- Good team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A flexible and initiative-taking, proactive attitude with the ability to manage and prioritize an unpredictable workload
- Commitment to PARC values
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below