مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation. To develop this work from the Hebron district, we are recruiting a:
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Provide obstetrical care to pregnant women and their babies, doing follow up before, during and after
delivery, according to MSF obstetrical and reproductive health protocols, universal hygienic and newborn
caring standards and under supervision of a specialist doctor, in order to ensure their health conditions
and avoid post-delivery complications.
- Ensuring the implementation and continuity of antenatal and postnatal care, family planning, obstetrical care (BEmONC 1 and CEmONC 2), neonatal and comprehensive abortion care, management of victims of sexual violence, reproductive tract infections and Fistula care in accordance with MSF Reproductive Core Package of Activities and reinforce the implementation of standardised protocols.
- Where PMTCT is implemented, ensuring implementation of the PMTCT protocol in the ANC/delivery and PNC consultations (pre counselling, test and post counselling).
- Collaborating with the medical doctor and /or nurse in the management of Sexual Violence cases
- Assessing the feasibility for referral of pregnant women form the TBAs to the OPD/MCH for medical evaluation and/or complicated deliveries.
- Collaborating with the rest of the team for pharmacy: inventory, replenishment and end used management.
- Guaranteeing a regular and ongoing supply of drugs and equipment required for maternity activities (including monitoring/consumption control/ordering of orders.
- Ensuring hygiene and sterilization criteria (including universal precautions) are met according to MSF specifications.
- Performing cleaning and minor maintenance for biomedical equipment used. Following the user manual and protocols and alert supervisor in case of malfunctioning.
- Ensuring patients’ right to privacy and confidentiality is respected.
- Provide and facilitate trainings for medical and non-medical staff, also in the community when is needed.
- Focal point for Sexual Gender Based Violence (SGBV) for medical component and developing, together with Mental Health and Health Promotion teams, the SGBV strategy.
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Commitment.to MSF Principles
- Stress Management
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Essential recognized midwife degree/diploma
- Desirable 2 years of previous experience and previous experience in other NGOs.
- Desirable experience in Sexual Gender Based Violence (SGVB)
- Good command in English and Arabic is essential
- Good computer skills (MS word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
المسمى الوظيفي Midwife
آخر موعد للتقديم 02 - Nov - 2021
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 2 Years
التصنيف الطب والتمريض والصحة العامة
Interested candidates should submit their application letter, CV with references´ details to:
Médecins Sans Frontières
Human Resources Departement _Hebron Project
With the reference: Daily Midwife MSF vacancy. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Closing application date is November 2nd, 2021.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة MSF-Spain Doctors Without Borders