What we're building
We're working on
Real-time infrastructure. We support contextual triggering based on users journey and interactions, the eligibility of each product experience needs to be evaluated and pushed in sub-second latencies.
Data Segmentation. Through users' environment properties, and custom events capturing, we support the composition of users segmentations through an expressive set of queries. That means having the data constructed in queryable way and consistent across all nodes in a distributed environment is a must.
Elements Detection. Userpilot SDK is highly-performant, responsive, and lightweight, and if it doesn't stay true to its values then the most powerful infrastructure behind it doesn't matter. We're actively revising, and evaluating ways to make it better with every release.
What You Will Do
- Design, develop, test, and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant and reliable software on the cloud.
- Participate in the design, architecture, and delivery of new features in a collaborative agile/kanban environment.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
What You Have
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- 2+ years of industry experience in a software engineering role, preferably building a SaaS product
- Strong product sense and pursuit for quality deliveries.
- Work within a dynamic and responsive environment that brings out the best in you.
- Generous salary and end-of-year performance-based bonus.
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Dental and vision insurance.
- 9-day winter break.
- Unlimited snacks and a fully stocked kitchen.
You'd be an excellent fit if you
- Enjoy building and shipping maintainable, and scalable code.
- Are able to balance idealism and pragmatism in a dynamic work environment.
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset
- Experience contributing to open source.
- Experience working with Elixir and the Phoenix web framework.
Please email your CVs at [email protected]