Mashvisor is seeking a Mid-Level & Senior Front-End Developers to join our engineering team in Ramallah.
Responsibilities for this developer include building user experiences, architectural planning for Front End technology, and collaborating on data formats and APIs. Experience creating custom tooling to support the development and review process would be a plus.
We are looking for someone with strong technical skills and the drive to help push the user experience into the next level. In this role, you will: Lead the front-end development of one or more customer facing platforms. Maintain and improve a growing codebase, and introduce rigor and stability to a growing platform. Work with designers, engineers, and producers to launch new products and features, from concept to deployment. Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to define shared platform solutions.
Mentor new members and promote software development best practices and uphold team standards. Find ways to optimize and improve existing codebase and tools to help developers and teams be more productive.
Mid-Level Frontend Developer:
- Comfortable with source version control software and package managers (SVN, Git, NPM)
- Strive to use web standards to build solutions using semantic markup, templates and SASS
- Understanding of all major browsers and the special considerations required for all various quirks
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills
- Working smart and can achieve big solutions with exceptional timeframe.
- High resposibility and ability to meet the deadline on time without complications.
- Experienced in PageSpeed enhancments and ranking systems.
- Experienced in builgin SEO friendly applications.
Senior Frontend Developer:
- All above.
Please read the instruction carefully, only candiates with the required skills will be contacted back. We are holding interviews ASAP, once you apply you will be contacted by one of our team members.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below