Mashvsior is looking for Part-time Accounting and Finance Specialist to handle their USA/PA activities.
Excellent English is a must!
- Process and/or review (as per delegated authority) the accurate and timely submission of payments (e.g. payroll, travel claims, advances to governments etc), ensuring compliance with budgetary limits, US Taxing and organizational regulations, rules, policies, procedures, standards of accountability, and ethics. Take timely action on outstanding accounts to resolve pending issues. This includes dialogue and follow up with the executives to facilitate timely processing of financial transactions submitted to the center.
- Process/supervise (as per delegated authority) the disbursement of payments when done locally via bank letters, checks, or petty cash.
- Process/supervise cash receipts and reconcile income contributions to ensure their timely deposit and recording in accounting system.
- Monitor and analyze financial transactions, accounting reports and reconciliation of accounts to ensure accurate and current financial information for applicable compliance (e.g. donor reporting, internal policies) and management oversight, planning and/or action.
- Prepare or contribute to mandated management/statutory office financial and accounting reports to the company Board/Bodies/Donors, verifying the reliability of data and compliance with organizational guidelines.
- Collaborate with oversight bodies to provide answers and to follow to resolution of financial observations and recommendations.
- Assure proper and timely completion of accounts closure activities (monthly, quarterly and yearly).
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: First-level (Bachelor's) university degree; or an advanced university degree (Master's) in financial management related fields such as Accountancy or Finance or their equivalent; a valid professional certification (CA; CPA; etc.) from an internationally recognized, accredited chartered accountancy institution is a plus.
Experience: A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in both financial and administrative management
Language: Fluency in English and Arabic required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] by 1st April 2019.