Customer Success Specialist - Late Shift
- Establish a trusted relationship, post-sales, with our customers by displaying a customer-centric attitude and a drive to deliver.
- Develop project plans and execute according to timeline, accounting for dependencies and risks.
- Understand the technical capabilities of the Mashvisor software product, as well as other relevant services, in order to address customer requirements.
- Define strategic initiatives and employ excellent organizational skills to help Mashvisor to drive strong adoption and encourage account growth.
- Liaise between customer stakeholders and internal Mashvisor departments.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Working hours is from 5:00 pm - 2:00 am Palestinian time
- 2-3 years of direct customer engagement experience (post-sales), or similar experience in professional services, project management or account management.
- Data driven strategic thinker and executor, with the ability to deliver consistent and high level customer satisfaction.
- Ability to manage customer expectations in conjunction with software capabilities (i.e. ability to prevent/ work around customer-specific customization requests).
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to set, prioritize and follow-up on tasks.
- A proactive doer who goes beyond the call of duty
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and 'can-do' approach and attitude.
- Strong/Fluent English verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated, team player and industrious.
- Experience account managing enterprise customers, with a strong customer-centric track record.
- Experience creating project management plans (with multiple tracks)
- Experience building strong stakeholder relationships and driving account growth.
- Full-time position including hours to meet US market (Working shift is from 5:00 pm - 2:00 am Palestinian time)
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now button below