Medical Supplies & Services Company is one of the leading and most diversified healthcare product supplier in Palestine is seeking to hire the following vacancy at Gaza Branch:
Job Title: Medical Representative Supervisor - Gaza
To possess a World Class sales force which maximizes the sales potential of all molecules by delivering optimal pharmaceutical-based health care solutions to our customers
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor Degree in pharmacy
Three- five years of experience in the same field.
Fluent in Arabic and English
- Planning, controlling and supervising the medical representatives.
- Meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence in the market.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program plans.
- Assess clients’ needs and present suitable promoted products.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Build positive trust relationships with medical representatives to influence targeted group in the decision making process
- Monitor and analyse data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
Committed and able to work under pressure
Able to see things from the other person's point of view and a team player
- Good Listening and communication skills.
- Persuasion: the ability to present your product in an effective and non-threatening manner.
- Professional working knowledge of the Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure for long hours.
- Valid driving license.
If you find yourself qualified, please send your CV along with a cover letter to the email: [email protected] pointing in the subject field the job title, no later than 08/07/2018.