Want to work for a leading humanitarian organisation that provides tangible health and medical support to vulnerable populations?
MAP is looking for a robust and dedicated Medical Programme Manager (MoH and EJ)To support the development, implementation and monitoring of MAP’s emergency and medical training projects in WB in accordance with organisational priorities and under the supervision of Director of office WB.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in emergency and/or developmental medical/ health programming
- Demonstrated experience of at least 3 years working with INGOs/NGOs particularly health related organisations in a similar position
- Experience in project management, logical framework, M&E tools
- Familiarity and experience with working collaboratively with several stakeholders such as civil society, communities, local NGO partners, Ministry of Health hospitals, East Jerusalem hospitals, UN agencies and Ministry officials.
- Experience in management of donor grants and project budgets
- Experience of project management including project design, planning, monitoring and evaluation and reporting
Candidates should download and complete the application form, and equal opportunities form and send it to [email protected] by midnight on Tuesday 31 August 2021. Please write “Application – WB Medical Programme Manager (MoH and EJ)” in the email subject line. Do not attach CVs or any other documents. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.