About the Agricultural Development Association (PARC):
The Agricultural Development Association (PARC), is a Palestinian national development organization that is committed to rural and agriculture development, social justice and national liberation. PARC was established in 1983, by a group of volunteers whose core mission was to; develop the agriculture sector in Palestine, to strengthen the resilience and support farmers, to reach out to marginalized groups and their CBO’s, and mobilize and develop the capabilities of rural people to enable them to control their resources.
Job purpose summary:
The MEAL Officer is primarily responsible for establishing and overseeing a functional MEAL system for the project.
Main Tasks and Duties:
- Develop and manages the implementation of a MEAL system with associated documentation, processes and standards, rules and instruments, to optimize the planning, managing and reporting on programs and projects.
- Design and develop needed data collection tools and conduct proper analysis and reporting
- In collaboration with programs manager and other MEAL officers prepare specific indicators, results frameworks and performance monitoring and evaluation plans.
- In collaboration with programs manager, conduct periodical review activities and lesson learnt sessions, to evaluate progress towards projects goals and outcomes
- Monitor and Evaluate outcomes, outputs and activities of project and do needed reporting
- In collaboration with other MEAL officers manage third party studies and researches conducted such as baseline, end line, and external evaluations.
- Follow up with PARC accountability system, procedures and policies.
- Conduct key informant interviews, focus groups, field visits and surveys when appropriate.
- Be able to conduct baseline and endline surveys and impact studies.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications, Requirements, and Competences:
- Holder of Bachelor degree in economics, business administration or any other related field.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience 2 years as MEAL officer.
- Designing and implementing Monitoring and evaluation tools and activities.
- Proven analytical and research technique skills.
- Experience in database design, data collection and data analysis.
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and any other statistical packages.
- Excellent communication skills
- Dealing and fulfill multi donor MEAL requirements.
- Good reporting and writing skills.
- Strong command of English (Reading, writing and conversation).
- Teamwork spirit and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Valid driving license.
Only applicants who have the required qualities, experience, and skills will be considered. Interested applicants must include (a) A resume (in English) and (b) a cover letter explaining their suitability for the position (in English)
Please submit your application to https://pal-arc.org/vacancy/126/ar no later than 16 September, 2023 and include the job title (MEAL officer) in the subject line and cover letter.
Applications received after this date or that do not meet the qualifications above will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.