Duration: 26 months
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer (MEAL) is responsible for supporting MEAL planning, implementation, and the follow up for the PARC SCI funded project SHE SUCCEEDS (2019-2022) as part of the implementation team. S/he is responsible for providing support in: the development and execution of MEAL plans; development and/or adaption of MEAL tools; training of PARC field staff in key MEAL concepts and skills; documentation and dissemination of key learnings from MEAL and research results in support of the project objectives and outcomes; ensuring that SHE SUCCEEDS accountability system works for beneficiaries and target cooperatives in line with donor policies and practices. The MEAL Officer undertakes this role in close collaboration with the PARC project manager. In the case of humanitarian emergency, the role holder is expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to adapt working hours accordingly.
- Set Up of She succeeds MEAL System:
- Provide Monitoring Evaluation, Accountability and Learning related support to project team and beneficiaries. This includes coordinating routine monitoring and training of relevant staff in MEAL methodologies and tools (including sampling techniques, data collection tools and techniques, data analysis and reporting).
- Participate in the initiation and conduct of the studies TORs, project baseline values and targets setting, and project evaluations.
- Support in updating MEAL tracking systems of the project and regular IPTT tool update.
- Ongoing Monitoring and Evaluation
- Contribute to the quarterly donor narrative reports.
- Implement and execute the MEAL frameworks for the project.
- Develop and implement quarter and annual Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Plans for the project.
- Provide feedback for field-based staff in the project impact areas through regular contact, field visits and meetings; and undertaking data quality assurance (DQA) and the use of the donor related Quality Benchmarks.
- Lead indicator measurements across all the project duration as per the MEAL framework.
- Accountability and Learning:
- Provide support in regular documentation and sharing/dissemination of lessons learned, case studies and best practices (through monthly, quarterly and annual reports, presentations etc.) to inform on-going implementation, and future programming.
- Promote accountability in general among all staff, beneficiaries in the project impact areas, through: training, coaching and follow up, facilitating establishment and utilization of appropriate feedback mechanisms to improve programming and enhance accountability.
- Maintain coordination and effective relationships with his/her team, colleagues, external partners and supporters, relevant Government departments and donors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in Statistics, Social studies, or similar fields.
- At least 3-5 years’ hands-on experience in Monitoring, Evaluation and research work in the development sector, preferably with a non-governmental organization.
- High level ability in quantitative as well as qualitative research methods and skills.
- Significant experience in designing and maintenance of management information systems and tools.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to effectively use Microsoft Excel, SPSS, ACCESS and similar statistical packages.
- High level of understanding and ability to critically review research/evaluation reports by independent consultants.
- Excellent and personal organizational skills, including time management, and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Commitment to and understanding of PARC voluntary mission, values and principles.
- Willingness to travel to the field and work in challenging environments from time to time.
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter no later than 1/8/2019, for more information about the employment opportunity and to apply, press Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة